Jag Poly have undertaken major commercial projects involving design, fabrication and installation for poly applications. From local council sewer upgrades, water treatment plants, molasses tankers to theme parks and set design for Hollywood movies. Jag Poly applications are endless.
JAG POLY Projects include:
- Design and construction of the hydraulics of the new Tornado Ride at Wet & Wild, Gold Coast
- Design and construct the pool filtration and spray effects- Surfrider ride- Wet'n'Wild
- 1200 mm pipeline welding and fabrication at the Advanced Water Treatment Plant - Bundamba
- Movieworld recycle water plant
- Warner Bros feature film productions
- Design and construction of the pumping, filtration and recycling plant at the new 7,000,000 litre outdoor water tank Warner Bros feature film productions.
- Design and construct new facility for sea lions at Seaworld
- Filtration for the flipper set at Sea World, Gold Coast
- Gold Coast City Council Water Alliance
- Highfields water treatment plant for the Crows Nest Shire Council
- 710mm diameter new sewer main upgrade at Eagleby for the Gold Coast City Council Water Alliance
- Sand wash treatment plant at Tweed Heads
- Poly manifolding on a mollasses tanker for feed supplement applications. This has been applied to both aluminium and fibreglass tankers